65th Annual Scientific Meeting
The American Headache Society's Annual Scientific Meeting is the premiere venue for cutting-edge research and scientific advances in Headache medicine.
AHS has dedicated over 60 years to leading and serving the headache community.
The Annual Scientific Meeting is designed for physicians, psychologists, scientists, researchers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other health professionals involved in the care of patients with head, neck, and orofacial pain.
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Appraise the current state of headache research and explore future directions for the field
- Assess what is known and unknown about understudied headache diseases, including tension-type headache, cervicogenic headache, and new daily persistent headache
- Examine ways to incorporate understudied populations into headache research
- Discuss the relationship between migraine and the gastrointestinal system, the vascular system, and cognition
The American Headache Society® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The American Headache Society® designates this Other (live and recorded sessions) activity for a maximum of 34.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology has reviewed the 65th Annual Scientific Meeting and has approved this activity as part of a comprehensive Continuing Medical Education (CME) program, which is mandated by the ABMS as a necessary component of Continuing Certification.
The AAFP has reviewed 65th Annual Scientific Meeting (2023) and deemed it acceptable for up to 33.75 Live AAFP Elective credits. Term of Approval is from 06/15/2023 to 06/18/2023. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLAIMING CME
- Please note: The maximum number of credits is calculated based on attending all live sessions and then watching concurrent sessions as recordings later
- We suggest you wait to complete the evaluation/claim credit until you’ve watched all recording sessions for which credit is sought
- Complete the post-activity evaluation
- A certificate of completion will be available once the evaluation is submitted
The planners and faculty for this activity did not have any relationships to disclose unless listed here. All relevant relationships were mitigated prior to the start of the activity according to ACCME Standards.
DISCLOSURE OF COMMERCIAL SUPPORT
The American Headache Society® received funding to support this activity from the following organizations:
- Lilly USA, LLC
- Lundbeck LLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- 33.75 AAFP
- 34.50 ABPN CME
- 34.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 34.50 Participation
Thank you for your interest in the American Headache Society's 65th Annual Scientific Meeting, the premiere venue for cutting-edge research and scientific advances in Headache Medicine. Please read the instructions below to access the meeting evaluation and claim CME credit.