Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Other Interventional Procedures for Headache and Face PainChair: Andrew Blumenfeld, MD
- To educate clinicians and headache medicine fellows on the role of peripheral nerve blocks and other interventional procedures in headache management.
- To train clinicians and fellows in the performance of peripheral nerve blocks botulinum toxin injections and other intervention procedures for the treatment of headache.
- To standardize the approaches, techniques, and indications of peripheral nerve blocks and other interventional procedures in headache management.
- To exchange and share new information, ideas and innovations concerning interventional headache management.
- To encourage basic science, as well as clinical outcome research in this field.
- Perpiheral Nerve Blocks Meeting Minutes 6-26-08.pd
- Perpiheral Nerve Blocks Meeting Minutes 9-12-09.pd