Previous Meeting Highlights
Hot Off the Press: Recent Research and Breaking News in the Headache Field - This course, presented at the 2007 Scottsdale Headache Symposium®, provided a comprehensive review of migraine genetics, chronic daily headache, serotonin syndrome, and hormonal treatment of migraine.
- Migraine Genetics: Recent Discoveries - Michel Ferrari, MD, PhD (video; running time: 29:06)
- Chronic Daily Headache: Diagnosis and Treatment - Joel R. Saper, MD (video; running time: 29:11)
- Serotonin Syndrome - Stewart J. Tepper, MD (video; running time: 17:37)
- Hormonal Treatment of Migraine - Vincent Martin, MD (video; running time: 32:13)
Identify the Menstrual Migraineurs in Your Practice: A Practical Case-Based Approach - This course, presented at the 2007 Scottsdale Headache Symposium®, was directed to all physicians and health care providers seeking practical information on menstrual migraine recognition and management. Supported by an educational grant from Endo Pharmaceuticals.
- View the Symposia - Vincent Martin, MD; Susan L. Hutchinson, MD; Stephen D. Silberstein, MD (video; running time: 53:15 )
Presidential Symposium: How Pain Becomes Chronic - This course, presented at the 50th Annual Scientific Meeting, was directed to health practitioners interested in understanding how the brain processes information about pain signals. In addition, the mechanisms of pain and pain associated with headache were discussed.
- Descending Modulation - Howard Fields, MD, PhD (video running time: 33:23)
- Descending Facilitation - Frank Porreca, PhD (video running time: 30:32)